Sunday, April 4, 2010

4/4/2010

10:47 pm
Well, today is Easter Sunday, and I didn't attend church.  I don't feel that it is necessary.  Actually, I am trying to define my own religious beliefs.  I can honestly say that I have pretty much turned my back on the "religion" in which I was raised.  I have always been Pentecostal, but over the last few years, I have broadened my horizons and changed my views in a lot of areas.  I still believe in the Holy Trinity, and I believe Jesus was God's Son and He died for my sins.  So, I am still a Christian.  However, I have began to celebrate a number of Pagan holidays as well.  To me, when I celebrate a Pagan holiday or perform a ritual, it is always to God.  I think that God has many facets and each can be worshipped separately.  And that is what I do.  I may call him (or her) by a different name, or pray to only one side of his/her personality, but to me, it is still all part of the One True God.  I feel that this is right in my own heart, and that is what I am going to do.  Everyone will be judged at the end of time, and if I do what I truly feel is right, then I don't think that is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment