Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4/14/2010

11:00 am
I know it's been a while since I blogged, but with the mine disaster, I have just been too busy to take the time to write.  Also, it may sound strange, but I was actually too scared to put what I was feeling on paper (well, screen).  Like, if I wrote it, it would only then become real.  I tried to keep it all out of my mind.  Not healthy.  I know.  But its what I do.  It still seems surreal to me.  It is so hard to believe that something like this happened so close to home.  I don't like to think about it, but I can't imagine what I would do if my husband had died in that explosion.
On to brighter thoughts, I am getting my books today!!!!  I ordered them on Amazon, and they are on their way to my house right now!  I am excited.  I have a love/hate relationship with series books.  I love them because the story just keeps going on and on without getting boring.  I hate them because when you have finished a book, you have to wait FOREVER for the next book to come out!  Like the Sookie Stackhouse Series, I think I'm gonna die before May when it gets here!!!  And also the House of Night Series.  Those are two of my favorites.
Well, I guess that is all for now.  I'm doing laundry and catching up on my housework so I can spend some time reading the books when they get here!  Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment