Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My First Blog Here

Well, here it is, folks. I really have nothing to write about. I am at my ultimate friend's house doing internet things. We watched the latest Spartacus episode, and even though I'd already seen it twice before, it blew my mind once again. So M just stuck her foot right up in my face. Don't worry, she just got out of the shower. I worked about 12 hours today. I know that doesn't sound like much since I work in a cushy office, but we hates it, and we presents even having to ever be there in the first place. But someone's got to pay the bills, right? One of these days, though, I'll have a job that truly makes me happy and makes me feel like I've done something good. I work in a law firm. A defense law firm. I am a legal secretary and have obviously never gone to law school, but after four years I've pretty much figured out the way it goes. Someone sues you. So you sue them back. Then you find another previously unidentified party and sue them as well. Then they'll probably sue you too, as well as suing the original suing party. P is being ugly over there in front of the TV. Look at him. Lookin like a fool with his hand down his pants. M approves of my taunting of her husband. Anyway, back to the practice of law. It's not all bad, but I've seen lots of dishonesty in the business. I've seen lawyers openly deny things we knew to be true. It doesn't sit well on the old conscience, it doesn't. Tomorrow I'm doing Zumba with M and my mama. It should be awesome. I've been wanting to try it for a long time. Okay, I guess that's all for now. This was fun. M, I know you're the only one who will be reading this, so goodnight and I love you!

1 comment: