Friday, April 16, 2010

4/16/2010

10:10 am
I paid my taxes yesterday.  Ugh.  $700 to have a house and a car.  It is ridiculous.  Yes, it is so outrageous, I could ridicule it.  LOL  I made myself Laugh Out Loud.  I crack myself up.
I <3 coffee.  I know it sounds random, but I just got up and refilled my cup and it made me think of how much I <3 coffee.
Sammy is home from school today.  Well, actually, they don't have school on Fridays.  He was begging to go to school today, and believe me, I was begging to take him!  Pat is sleeping.  He worked 12 hours last night, but at least he got home on time and he was in bed by 7ish.  He wants me to wake him at 2, but it's always a big fight when I try to wake him up.  He always says he doesn't get enough sleep.  Even when he has had 12 hours, he's like, "I must not have slept good or something because I'm still sooo tired!"  I always tell him that it doesn't matter how many hours you sleep, no one wants to get up!  I am still really tired in the morning when it is time for me to get up and take the kids to school, but that doesn't mean I can lay in the bed all day!!!  Once you get up and start moving, you realize you aren't as tired as what you thought you were.  It is really frustrating when he works nights, because he doesn't get up till around 4 and he leaves at 5.  Especially times like these.  We have had cheerleading workshops all week, so it's really hard to do it by myself.  Oh, well.  What can you do?  All I have to say is, Pat better be getting paid overtime for the work he has done over the last 2 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment