Monday, March 29, 2010

My Duty

Your breath hot and wet
It dampens my skin.
The look in your eyes
This must be a sin.

Your body on mine.
The weight is my fixture.
The feeling is wrong.
An incorrect mixture.

You try to arouse me.
I pretend that you do.
I murder myself,
It’s all just for you.

I lie there so helpless
As you devour and kill
The fire inside me
My life and my will.

I mourn my own death
With each passing day.
The look in your eyes
Draws my life force away.

I surrender myself.
The climax is near.
Your pleasure I loathe,
But my duty is clear.

The touch of your lips
As you kiss with such force
Brings a tear to my eye;
You have no remorse.

I force every breath,
Fill my lungs with the air.
Your smell makes me sick.
This pain I must bear.

You sigh and release me.
I’ve done it once more.
My duty as "wife",
Your personal whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment