Monday, March 29, 2010

My Twin Flame

You fly like Mercury to me, bringing news.
News of the past and the present;
But your words are none that my ears can perceive.
For these words I have longed to hear,
But could never bear.
And now it's too late.
Decisions have been made;
Vows have been sworn.

Your heart is with another,
But your soul lies with mine.
Our thread of life intwines;
One with the other,
In an eternal dance that Angels envy,
and Demons crave.
They recognize our passion,
And our desire.

Like the flames of Asha,
Our yearning burns
To be together,
To bind our spark
With intensity to rival Creation.
Align reality with our fantasy
To reveal our life's original path.

My heart is always yours,
Though we are forever apart.
Time passes by,
But the longing remains.
Never changing;
Always calling,
My name with yours.
Waiting for the fusion of past and present
To create our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment