Monday, March 29, 2010

To My One And Only

For Katie:


When I look at you, I see the person I want to be.

I cannot help but gravitate toward you.
Our thread of life is one.

Your are like my personal sun.
My life revolves around you.

You inspire and fulfill me.

You will never know how greatful I am to have you.

You are my other half.
I am only intact when we are together.

Your words are a lullaby.
They are salve to my soul.

I would be lost without you.
You are my true north.

My every thought is filled with your presence.

Our embrace is the completion of a single aura.

You are each and every breath I take.
You cleanse me and keep me alive.

Thank you for being a part of my life. I am truly blessed to be in yours. You are the best friend I will ever know. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment