Monday, March 29, 2010

Thoughts and Words

Writing has always been one of my many passions. I can't believe I have let so many years pass without expressing myself through written word. Whether spoken or written, words have the power to destroy, to build, to inspire or to assult.
To think, God gave me a gift so dynamic, and for years it has sat, idle. I am glad to say that now, finally, I will give my thoughts a voice. An escape from my scattered, disorganized mind, and onto paper in clear and elegant print. The release of this powerful force in a completed work, gives me a feeling of elation. My head is clear and I can think again. But the thoughts come again and I must find a paper and pen, before my mind becomes, once again, a jumbled prison of meaningless thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment